Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ocean fun;)

We were able to go to the Beach twice while Kaye and Kels were here visiting us and we sure did have fun, doesn't this face just show it?!! Emma absolutely LOVES the water! She would stay in it all day if we let her!





Andrew finally lured Emma out of the water to come and check out his castle he built for her! She had fun playing in it, throwing sand, and finally demolishing it!

Kaye, Kels, and Ems jumping the waves, laughing, and having a great time!



This poor bird only had one leg!!!



I could definitely spend lots of time here, who couldn't with the joy it brings to this little lady!! I couldn't get the pics to work of the second day we went but the waves where way bigger and we took a float tube for Emma and she loved sitting in it to ride the waves, so fun!! We also saw a dolphin jumping right in front of us! Andrew yelled out "Look a dolphin" I look up and see nothing as say "Quit lying;)" and as I do I see it jump again, way awesome probably only 30 feet from us!! We love the Beach, if I can't have my mountains at least I have the beach!!!

No comments: