Sunday, May 30, 2010

Houston Astros!

One Sunday afternoon all of us (Kaye, Kelsey, Andrew, Emma, and I) decided to take a ride downtown Houston to see if there were any sights we could see. Turns out we didn't really know what to look for so we drove around on streets that were pretty much free of other drivers...so nice, and saw some commercial starting to get filmed!! We ended up driving to Minute Maid Park where the Houston Astros play and checking out the grounds! It is a beautiful park. And has small soft grass...what I would give for that;) (Andrew thinks I am obsessed, everywhere we go I look at the grass to see if it is like ours.;)) Emma loved all of the baseballs they have surrounding it, she spent lots of time running to each and jumping off of them!
We then went to a game with Scott and Haley! Lots of fun! I didn't have my camera but I figure we will be attending lots of games;)







Our attempt to get a picture..Emma really didn't want to;)


Some of the buildings downtown.

On the drive home Kaye asked me where Emma learned how to pull the cookies apart and only eat the cream??? I had no Idea..not from us, silly girl knows what the good stuff is!

No comments: