Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Week!

We had such a great Christmas week! We opened up our Christmas from my parents before we took off for Salt Lake to be with Andrew's family this year. We were happy to get more food storage, now with what we had gives us our year supply ;)!

Christmas Eve we took aff and headed to Salt Lake! We had such an enjoyable long weekend. We were able to spend all of our time with family! It was relaxing and fun. Kelsey and Emma in her Christmas jammies Nana got her! I think she is so stinkin' cute with her night cap! We enjoyed the evening in our jammies and read the Christmas story with the fam.

Christmas morning was crazy! Dan was santa and handed out all the presents to everyone and the craziness began! Carson and Emery were so much fun watching open their presents, they actually are beginning to understand what is going on! Emma was just passed around to everyone while Andrew and I opened hers! I was given a special surprise when I opened my new "toy" a Nikon D60 with all the fun gagets a future soccer mom would ever need. Santa brought us so many amazing things...absolutely spoiled!!! Thank you fam!!!

Aaron, Andrew, and Kelsey enjoyed playing rock band..they were pretty good! Emma enjoying her stocking presents from Santa!!
Santa brought Emma a jumper! She absolutely LOVES it! She jumps and jumps..it is so fun to watch her...I wish I had her energy!

We also went and saw Grandpa Walton (Andrew's grandpa) he is such a funny guy, and we enjoy getting so see him, since we don't get to often. This was the first time he saw Emma so we had to get some pictures!

6 comments:

Makell Wintle said...

I want that camera! Lucky!! Your hair looks awesome by the way.... happy holidays!

Hayley said...

Looks like you had a great time in SLC. I was there too, wasn't the snow crazy!!? You're baby is so cute, I want to see her in real life! Have a safe new years!

Daphne A. Quist said...

Christmas looked like tons of fun for you! The jumper picture is my favorite! It is the best baby tender in the world!! See you soon!

Jessica said...

It was so fun to celebrate Christmas with you. I love the picture of Emma with Grandpa Walton!

Julie Harward said...

Congrats on the 3 year anniversary! I'm sure it's gone by fast with all that has happened. I'm glad you guys were able to have a fun get away in Vegas. And also looks like you guys had a great time on Christmas. Hope you have a happy new year!

Andrea said...

cute! (That'll be Andrew in 50 years)