Monday, December 15, 2008

So CuTe!!

Aren't Myla and Emma just so cute! Andrea, BJ, and Myla came over the other night and Emma and Myla were so cute! Myla is about 5 months older than Emma so she gets around much better but they both just loved to check each other out! It will be fun when Ems can really play with kids...but I don't want to wish away any moments now...so for the time being I just love every minute I get with her!
Myla is tall and skinny and Ems is short and chubby..just the little opposites! Andrea couldn't believe how different my chubby little girl felt holding;)


They were both so serious in this picture, but definately adorable! It was a fun night with everyone!

3 comments:

Jared and Katie said...

Your baby is so cute!! I love chunky babies!!

Hayley said...

Remember that baby picture of you that was always hanging in your front room?! Emma looks like that picture!! She is so cute Tamara. I want to see her in person again now that she isn't just a little 6 lb bundle of blanket.

I got your Happy Birthday text, thanks for remembering!! You are so busy, I couldn't believe you remembered. Nicole, Mari and I got together for lunch yesterday, it was really fun to see everyone again. I hope we can all get together again soon :)

I hope you and Andrew survived your finals... :)

Daphne A. Quist said...

My goodness! Isn't Emma just cute!
We finally got our computer back! Let's plan to get together during Christmas break! Love you guys!