Sunday, January 25, 2009

Enjoying the Warmth!

Because the weather has been so nice lately we have taken advantage of it as much as possible! We have gone on walks, rode our bikes, and took Emma swimming for the first time! This weather just makes me have spring fever...which isn't so good considering we are only JANUARY!! It definately hasn't been extremely warm but nice enough to bundle up and brave it for a little while, not to mention Emma absolutely loves being outside..she never makes a peep, just loves looking at all her surroundings!

We decided to take Emma to the SUU pool and she if she would like it. It turns out she had lots of fun! She never fussed or cried at all! At first she liked to stay close to us and just checked out her new surroundings but by the time we left she was kicking and didn't have to be right next to us! She is such a people watcher...she would stare at everyone in the pool and smile at all the kids when they would look her way! It was so much fun for us...we are now just waiting on a new pool toy for her..I can't wait!!


We hadn't been on a bike ride since a month before Emma was born so we were so excited to get out and take our little bundle with us...this time with dad! She seemed to really find it relaxing since about twenty minutes into the ride I looked over and she was snoozing!! We considered going home but figured she must be warm and comfortable so we kept riding! She did look like a little bobble doll at times..but slept right through it!

12 comments:

Jared and Katie said...

Your family is so cute! Tamara you look so good for just having a baby!!

Keesler Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait until we can pull out our bikes again.

Michael & Lindsey said...

What a little doll! Your little family is so cute. Maybe we spoke a little early with the nice weather... Can you believe this snow??? Just when it was getting nice enough to go outside - we get a foot of snow! Glad to see all is well with you guys.

Makell Wintle said...

What a cute little bug! Did you guys get the bikes for Christmas? We need some. I wish it were warm here.... we just got dumped on again! No more snow!! I slid off the road not too long ago and ever since then I haven't loved this winter one bit. I need to come visit i think.

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Hey!! Emma is such a cutie! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun enjoying the good weather!! I agree with feeling Spring Fever, I can't wait for summer! We will all have to get together for a lake trip or something fun!!

Hayley said...

Tamara! You look so HOT! You are such a cutie, no wonder your daughter is a doll :-) I need to see her in person, the last time I saw her she was like two weeks old! Come visit St. George in about two weeks, it'll be perfect weather. Man, you're little family looks so happy. Good for you! Andrew- i heard you did Pine Creek in the freezing cold- crazy!!! Hope it was fun though!

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh my goodness! I think I have the cutest little neice ever! She is a little trouper!!! I miss that little one. The pictures are all very darling!! Come see us when you come up! Love ya! I also meant to call you yesterday after I got your message (I was visiting teaching :)) but got busy with the big surprise and such! Love ya! Give Emma XXOO's!

Julie Harward said...

I loved all your pictures, Emma is way 2cute! That made me long for good weather, I'm getting sick of the tread mill. I was in Ceder, just in time for the huge snow storm,come on spring!!! You guys are the sweetest little family!

Jessica said...

Such cute pictures!!! Considering your busy schedules, I am very glad you are still doing some fun things together! Thanks for taking us swimming on Saturday. We all had a blast! We will have to pick a day to go to the Washington Rec Center this month. Emma will LOVE it! Your pictures from your new camera look amazing!

Andrea said...

Ok. lets see how often you check your comments. Its Tuesday... BJ is gone all week. If you have anytime- Come over and we can make our calendars! You busy Saturday?

Julie Harward said...

Hey, did you hear about Tiff. (2nd baby is on the way) We're SO excited!! Happy Valentines Day, to you guys! Come say hi, I've put a couple of recipies on my blog!

Cam and Chelsea said...

Tamara! Hey, it's Chelsea Lyman. You have such a cute little family!! I have a son who I think is about the same age as your Emma... She is so cute. You guys look like you're doing great. It's so good to see some of my old Wayne County Friends! I hope all is well! We'll have to stay in touch!