Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SuMmEr Is HeRe!

It still hasn't hit me that for the next three months I don't have school..exciting! The past few weeks have been busy but fun! We finished up the semester with finals..which are always exciting! I actually like finals week because it means one more semester down!! We also celebrated Andrew's 25th birthday! It was such a fun day...Emma and I were able to spend the entire day with Andrew..such a treat!! Emma helped daddy open presents, make his cake, played with his balloons, and we went on a picnic to the park to play..nothing exciting but relaxing...which is something Andrew deserved! Hope you had a fun day babe, we love you!
Then graduation! Andrew graduated after another year of tons of hard work excelling the whole way! It has been fun to watch him and see how much he has learned and how knowledgeable he is in the business field! Good job Love we are so proud of you!!!!
It was so fun to be able to go to the commencement service and listen to President Monson speak! We were so close..it was so neat!! The Master graduates come in first so Andrew was only three rows from the front..nice and close!! We were actually seated behind the stage but that was ok because we were close to where they would walk in! It was awesome when after announcing the first two Honorary Doctorate Degree people they then announced President Monson and the entire centrum stood in applause! His talk was great and as usual made you want to always do your best and live in the present to move to the future!

President Monson entering the stage.

Here he was leaving the centrum with security EVERYWHERE!!!


I sure love this guy!!! Just after he was robed!



We had the yummiest chocolate cake at Jess's house that Kelsey and Kaye made and Ems thought it was really tasty as well!

Since graduation I have made my list and I am progressively marking things off of tasks I have wanted to get finished...and I have loved every minute of it. Not to mention I have the best little helper...I put something away and here is my shadow putting it where she thinks it should go! Double the work but triple the joy...I just love being with her all day!!

I was trying to clean out under the stairs where we use it as a pantry and here is my little helper moving things how she likes!!

Emma has turned into quite the little climber...she tries to climb over and up everything! She is getting so fast at going up the stairs, it is the coming down that she struggles with...she just doesn't understand why she can't crawl face forward down....

8 comments:

Julie Harward said...

OH, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS, YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD, WAY TO GO! I THINK EMMA LOOKS ALOT LIKE HER DADDY, I NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE...ENJOY YOUR DAYS WITH HER, THEY'LL PASS SO FAST!

Brooke B said...

Congrats Andrew!!
I am excited for you guys :)
You all look lik eyou're doing so good. Emma is gorgeous!! :)

Andrea said...

Yea!! Way to go Andrew!! Thats so great! How on earth did you find time to do all BJ's chores?? (ps. Check's in the mail!)
I'd love a visit... you'd like it here!! Its beautiful. There is shopping everywhere!! And the beach and our apartment is really nice. Just need the weather to cooperate now! Its been rainy and grey since we got here.
I still wish you guys could've come out with us. You would be the most fun wife out here!! (did that sentence even make sense?)
We miss you too... thanks again for all your help! You are the BEST.

Andrea said...

ps. did you plant your tomatoes?

Hayley said...

Can't wait to spend time with you guys in Zion!

Congrats Andrew- that is awesome!

Tamara- I REALLY love your hair, you look so good!!

Here's to having a super awesome summer :-)

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

Andrea--it sounds like so much fun, I really am going to try to come out! And yes Andrew planted tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers! We hope they will live..we will let you know! Thanks for letting us use your yard!

Tina said...

Congrats Andrew! Way to go!! You are amazing Tamara...I don't know how you've done it being a wife, a mom, going to school, working, and I'm sure you've been doing even more! I'm so glad you get a break now for summer. Emma is so cute! I have a picture of Nathan doing that exact same thing, standing in his carseat like that. How fun. Looks like you're all doing great!

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh my goodness!!! What an honor to graduate and have the Prophet speak! I'm so excited for you Andrew! Congrats!

Oh Emma! This girl is gonna fit right in! Adventure all the way! I'm so excited for you little sis to be able to stay home and enjoy her so much more this summer. The time flies...Mitch is 12!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying it! Love you guys!!!