Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bicknell Fun!

I had a few days off during the week so Emma and I took a trip to Bicknell for a few days. It was relaxing and fun. We visited with all my fam and Emma got to play lots with her cousins..that she absolutely loves! She was constant smiles with them around! They were great little mothers to her!
We were able to watch Shelton play baseball, which was lots of fun, and they ended up even winning after being down! Good job Shel!!
Emma got her first horse ride with her Uncle Lance! She was so cute she LOVED it! She didn't ever get nervous and just enjoyed walking around and petting Junior! Thanks Lance!

Kierra, Haylie, and Aja spent a day with us so we decided to go to the park. I just want to tell you this park is so big and fun! Way better than any I have found in Cedar... It has five different slides, climbing areas, monkey bars, swings, and lots more..so fun!
Here's my mom showing the girls how to pump to keep them going high!

This is a little tube that was slanted a little bit so Emma could slide down all by herself! She was all smiles in here, she had lots of fun!
You can't tell from the picture really but this slide is SOO steep! I wasn't sure if I should go down with Ems cause I didn't want to land flat on my toosh, but we braved it and she seemed to really like it!

It was a great few days! Thanks Mom for having us and entertaining us!! Oh and yes Emma's pants are unbuttoned...when Andrew saw the pictures he was wondering why?? Well it's because I grabbed her long pants that are a little small on accident and with them buttoned up they are tight and make her spit up! So she just went around with them unbuttoned...yes she was looking a little like an orphan!
Just thought I would put this pic up...this is Emma's new fun! She climbs up on her rocking chair then stands up! I now have to put it up so she doesn't fall backwards, she thinks she can just sit down and not fall!! She is so fun, I love just watching her explore!!

6 comments:

Magdogg said...

Hi Tamara,
That is way cool that Andrew graduated. That is a big accomplishment. Your family looks wonderful. I am so happy for you and the life you have chosen. Good job! Isn't life wonderful!

Hayley said...

This looks like so much fun! I remember that park, it was a great park for night games :-)

Emma is so cute, I love that her pants didn't fit. I feel like doing that with my pants sometimes!!

Can't wait for Pine Creek, I'm super excited!! Thanks again for the invite. See ya soon, and finally!

Julie Harward said...

Tamara..good photo's..Emma looks like she was having a blast! It's fun to come home isan't it..especially for us grandma's! Sounds like life is good..I'm so happy for you! :)

Clint and Krista said...

She is getting so big. You guys looked like you had so much fun together:)

Jessica said...

I am glad you had a fun trip. I love Emma on the horse, too cute!

Daphne A. Quist said...

My goodness I didn't even know you went home! Yeah for a break- that is the nice thing you can relax!!! See you soon! Love ya!