Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Card!


So I had such a great birthday last week! I was able to spend the whole day with Emma and most of the day with my hubby, which is so much fun for me, since life is crazy! I was spoiled by everyone and I want everyone to know how much I appreciated everything! But I have to admit that the most memorable thing I got was this adorable card from Emma (and Daddy)! I came home from school to find this on one of my presents and a black footed baby! I have the best husband in the world and am so thankful to him for all the sweet things he does for me!

6 comments:

Daphne A. Quist said...

Now that is darling! What a treasured momento! Nice job Andrew!! I'm glad you birthday was great! Love ya!!!

Jessica said...

I am glad you had a fun birthday! I am very proud of Andrew for spoiling you...you definitely deserve every bit of it!

Brooke B said...

That is the cutest thing ever :)

Tina said...

That is way cute! Nice job Andrew! I'm glad to hear that you had a fun birthday. Hope all is going well for you guys.

Michael & Lindsey said...

I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful birthday spent with the two people you love the most! I hope everything is going great for you and your cute little family.

kk else yy said...

oh my goodness andrew your the cutest dad and husband ever!!
im glad your birthday was good Tamera and thats good you got to spend it with em and ange!
love you!!