Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaLLoWeEN!!!


This I our little pumpkin!! She is really serious, but very cute! We couldn't get her to smile! We stayed home this year for Halloween! My mom came down to help and visit which has been fun for us. We only had one group of 'trick or treaters' whom were older people! I was sad..I wanted to see all of the little goblins! Here she was holding her treats and checking out her pumpkin!

These were her jam's for Halloween! Her cousins LOVED her pumpkin on her toosh!

Pops grew pumpkins in his garden and gave Emma one so we carved it and tried to get her to fit in it, but not so much luck..she is getting too big! She didn't even mind the wetness of the pumpkin!

11 comments:

Keesler Family said...

Emma is so cute, she is growing big.

Daphne A. Quist said...

I love it! I guess we think alike! Our first, being pumpkins, their first year! We love it! Mitch really loved the pumpkin bum!! Adorble!

Tiffany said...

Oh how fun! I love her little pumpkin costume, she is such a cutie!

Tina said...

She looks so cute! I love how she is so serious in the pictures. How cute!

kk else yy said...

oh my goodness em is getting so big i can't believe it!
she makes the cutest pumpkin i have ever seen!!
hahah i can't believe you guys really tried to get her in the pumpkin pops would be so excited to see she liked her pumpkin!

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

:) Love the pics!! Emma makes the cutest little pumpkin ever!! I can't believe how much she has changed! SO cute!!

Jessica said...

She is adorable. I love that you tried to fit her in the pumpkin...next year you will have to tell Pops to grow the giant ones!

Andrea said...

Hi! Your blog is cute. We had a lot of fun with you guys... we'll have to do something again soon.

Michael Scott Sandberg said...

hey thanks for the comment and advice. It looks like all is goin well for you. Your baby is beautiful! And that she looked so cute in her pumpkin outfit. Hope everything is goin well.

Brie said...

Ha ha. Emma is so cute!!! I love the pumpkin outfit!!!! I like that you have her inside one! Funny!

Faund Images said...

I saw you from afar in church over Thanksgiving! Emma is darling! I just wanted to squeeze her...