Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend!!


On Friday night we went to Andrew's mission reunion and had fun visiting with everyone and seeing the Munday's! It's always fun seeing everyone and what they are up to..not to mention President always makes it spiritual..it is nice you always leave wanting to be better! This is a quick pic I was able to get of Andrew, Emma, and Sister Munday.



We had a great conference weekend in Salt Lake with the fam..it was sure nice getting out for a visit! It was Emma's first time there and meeting Sammy (dog). He loved her and kept sniffing her and slept right by the crib! He is fun..we love Sammy dog and Emma didn't seem to mind the descrete kisses from him every once in a while!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend!!! I am glad Emma likes Sammy. It was probably so fun for the Munday's to meet Emma too!

Hayley said...

Congrats on the baby blessing! You have such a beautiful life Tamara...
:)

I'm so glad you have a blog so I can stalk ya and that cute baby!!

ALOHA!

Tiffany said...

Hi Tamara! I found your blog off of Lindsey's list. Your little girl is darling, it looks like you are really enjoying motherhood. :) How fun to see what you're up to! I'll add you to my blog list. You can find mine at theaskerothfam.blogspot.com! :)