Monday, November 8, 2010

LADY ANTEBELLUM!!

After the heart walk went home got ready, picked up the babysitter and Andrew and I had our first official date night without our little lady since we have moved to Houston! Andrew took me to see Lady Antebellum! The concert was amazing..they were so fun to watch and sooo good with the crowd! Such a fun night!
David Nail opened for them..I wasn't sure who he was till he started singing and then I realized I knew a lot of his songs! Amazing voice!
Our seats were amazing! Nobody standing directly in front of us...loved them!
These guitarists were sooo good! I kept thinking about how amazing it is that Heavenly Father blesses us each with different talents and how I could never do what they do but I am grateful they do it and share it with everyone! The only bad thing the whole night was I took my small camera and the batteries were dead so we got a few on battery save mode but not much...next time I must check them..oops!!
Thank you babe for such a fun night!! I love you!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

I love Lady Antebellum! Jealous! Glad you got to go out on a date. I know it's not even a comparison really but since I got my puppy those nights without him are pretty nice! haha. You look great, your hair is getting longer, love it!

Makell Wintle said...

Well fer fun! I loooooove concerts. Always a good time huh!

Daphne A. Quist said...

HOW FUN!!! Jealous!!! I'm so glad you had a date night! You must do it more often!!! ;)

Mikkel said...

Hey Tamara it's mikkel (APX) and i came across your blog on andrea's again but I think I'm gonna have to add you to my blog roll so I can stay in touch with Houston! I miss it there! Glad you are loving it as your home. Looks like the ward had a fun party. Question: How did they do the fishing? Did they use magnets? And what venue did you see Lady A at? I went to Brad Paisley at the Woodlands and loved the venue. I wished I had gone to more concerts during the summer! My email is mglazier@infowest if want to respond there :)

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun, date nights are the best!! Tell Andrew to keep it up!

Andrea said...

How fun! Good for you two... yay for date nights! :)
And hello.... 60 degrees!? I'd kill for 60 degrees. Well, maybe not kill. Talk to me in February and yes, I'd definitely kill then.
My brother is getting married in Sept somewhere in TX. We just might come out and visit you!! Would you be up for it?