Monday, November 8, 2010

Heart Walk!!


The Houston Heart Walk! This is our crew from our Unit at Memorial Hermann. From left to right: David, Me, Haley, Cherylann, her daughter, Jill, and taking the pic..Scott (Haley's hubby).
Andrew couldn't come with us because of school ;( but Emma and I still went and had a good time walking and visiting with Haley and Scott! Emma was a little angel..I was a little worried she would get bored in the stroller but she made it the five miles and was great! Yes we are wearing sweat shirts and coats...it was in the 60's to start with but ended up warming up, Andrew thinks I won't ever be able to survive again in Utah ;) I assured him I would!
Emma fell in love once again with this beautiful dog!! She followed it everywhere!
After the walk they had a bunch of blow up toys for the kids and of course emma wanted to join in so here she is with all the BIG kids...if you look close you can see her little blond hair in front of the kid with the memorial hermann shirt on...
Getting higher..
On her way down..
She went up and down tons and tons and held her own with all the big kids ;)
Fun little pond with ducks everywhere!
This park is in the middle of downtown. Some pretty buildings around us! In the car on the way, when downtown comes into view so Emma can see it from the back seat she pointed and yelled "Castles!" I guess they could be castles;)
After we had parked and I was coming out of the parking garage she looks up at them and says 'wow mountains!' Yikes! We really need to take her to see mountains again ;)
Random picture of Emma later after church yesterday..I was fixing dinner and I had her candy bag hanging in the pantry when I turned around it wasn't there and I found my little lady behind daddy's desk checking out her candy ;)

1 comment:

Daphne A. Quist said...

What a fun event!! She is such a little trooper! Love the picts!