Tuesday, January 24, 2012

November 2011

The month of November flew by with more fun for us and great visit by Pops!
Here is Emma with all of her stuffed animals having a party, she loves loves loves her stuffies!
Emma tells me this is her FAVORITE picture!
These two are already such little pals, Luke is all smiles with Emma around and Emma loves to make him laugh!
Making her doggy pretty.
Pops came for the weekend to stand in the circle for Luke's blessing. We absolutely loved having him here. It was way too short but we were sooo happy he was able to come!
Smiling at Pops ;)
Luke's blessing day. This was Andrew's blessing outfit, thanks to Nana for getting it cleaned so it was white again and fixing the leg elastic, it was ready for our little Luke. Initially we were planning on blessing him in Utah when we went home for Kelsey's wedding two weeks after he was born but since Luke and I didn't go we had to wait longer and boy was I sure glad he was able to fit into it. It was a little tight and a week longer probably wouldn't have fit but it is fun to think he got to wear his daddy's blessing outfit ;)
Chunky legs and cheeks, just love this little man!
3 Generations..
Emma loves to try and feed Luke, such a good helper.
Fort..
Peek a boo I see you little piggies!
I found Emma sitting at the desk after she had been 'practicing' her cutting skills with scissors, pretty good job! The scissors were needless to say moved from the desk drawers ;)
How many stuffies does a little girl need to sleep with?? I came to give her a kiss goodnight and found her with a few of her dogs ;)
Thanksgiving was fun with the Crosby's and Matt. Our second year doing our own Thanksgiving. Lots of food and fun company made the day so great!
These two are two months apart, yip Luke is bigger! I love love that he is growing so great!
Horsey rides..
Emma was my big big helper putting up Christmas. She loved it so much. It was so fun seeing how excited she got to get everything out and put it up, every year she gets more and more excited!
Out feeding the ducks and enjoying the day together.
My bald little man!

1 comment:

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh wow! I'm so excited for an update! Nycole told me you had pics on Facebook, but I never get on! Lex and I looked through all the pics and updates and LOL at several. So,so,sweet! Love you guys, can't wait for May!