Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun with Grandma

My mom entertained our little lady for hours and hours during the 10 days she came to help us with Lukas being born! Here are a few pics of what they spent time doing.
I LOVE my mom's sugar cookies! They made some and brought them to me at the hospital and then made another batch when I got home because I ate them all! She learned a lot about making cookies with Grandma! Sugar cookies are my favorite but boy they are so time consuming, so when we make cookies we do easy ones!
Even wearing her little apron Grandma made for her for Christmas last year ;)
Hours were spent making, molding, and playing with playdoh animals. My mom really showed some artistic talent making all these little animals! Emma still has some and plays with them, all dried out ;)
I have a video that I have tried to post but can't get to work but it must be noted that many many more hours were spent pretending to be animals. Grandma had to be many different animals, one a horse where Emma was the 'cowboy' and got to ride her all over the playroom telling her to go and move faster 'grandma horse' at one point my mom said she told her she needed to rest so Emma got down went behind her and pushed on her butt to help her move and said 'ok now your through the mud' ;) Funny girl! Also a bit easier on grandma was playing puppy, especially when Emma was the puppy. She would do all the tricks you would ask her and stay in puppy character really well, it was so quiet while she played puppy ;) Many laughs were made by watching these two! Thank you mom for being so great and playing so hard with Emma! You are amazing!

1 comment:

Daphne A. Quist said...

You have got to post that on YouTube!! Andrew said it was super funny!! Looks like they had a great time!