Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love this Little Lady!


Emma and I have lots of fun hanging out around the house! She came running to me one day so excited because she was wearing my socks...see that smile!

She loves to play in Yankee's crate...completely sicks me out! Hair everywhere when she is done... I sweep and sweep and sweep and vacuum and still I find hair!

A day playing at the park in turn equals 'dirty little lady'!!! She was absolutely filthy, this park has rubber for the ground so it doesn't help keeping them clean, I realized after this day how much she wipes her face!!!

Cute little bunny! Our friend let us borrow this bunny costume thinking that Em's could be a bunny for Halloween, but when I got home and tried it on her it fit but a little tight and she wanted to hop around like a bunny and every time she did I could hear the Velcro coming undone...so no little bunny for Halloween since we didn't want to ruin their costume but fun for a few minutes!!

I just love this little smile ;)

2 comments:

Clint and Krista said...

She is so dang cute !! I miss you guys ! It looks like you are having so much fun !!

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Oh my goodness Emma is such a cutie!! I agree that smile is to die for, too cute!! Glad you guys are doing so well and having so much fun!!