Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ThAnKsGiViNG!!

This year we had Thanksgiving here in Cedar at Andrew's sisters house with both of his sisters and his parents! It was a great day with fun company and yummy food! The kids had their own little table..Carson even wrote their names on the chair they were supposed to sit at..too cute! This didn't last long for Emma when dinner actually started...she likes to roam if she isn't tied down..but it was a great thought ;)

She got the WHOLE thing in her little mouth!! She loved licking the fresh whip cream!

Our little monkey!! She honestly climbs EVERYTHING! And Asher's pack-n-play is no different...she was trying to get up higher to see him...very funny and cute but oh boy do we have to watch her!!

I can't even say how much Emma loves to feed Harley! And he is so patient with her...she will take one little piece of dog food at a time to give him...so patient he is! I love this picture because she is opening her mouth while she is feeding him...Andrew and I used to find ourselves doing the same thing when we would feed Emma and now she does it to us when she wants to feed us or the dog!! Pay attention you mom's and you will realize you do it too!!!!

These two are little buddies and play so well together! They decided to try and push each other around in Emma's high chair..with no wheels but they seemed to manage pretty well!
Thanksgiving was a wonderful day and I am so grateful for so many blessings in my life I can't even begin to list them it would be WAY to long...especially right now in my life! But I do wake up every morning completely amazed at how much my Heavenly Father loves me and how much he blesses me for no specific reason I can think of. I truly feel blessed to live in this day with the gospel in my life, have such an AMAZING husband, and ANGELIC little girl! I want ALL of my family to know how grateful I am for them and their support and love they each give me...you are all amazing and I love you very much!!

5 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Hi cutie! I should stop by more often to check up on you guys...your little one is looking like quite the toddler now! Loved the halloween pic's too! The pic went off my blog cause it's a secret...tune in later! :D Come say hi any time~

Laura said...

Dang wish I could have been there for the fun thanksgiving festivities! Growing up thanksgiving was one of my favorite holidays for it was my favorite to see and be with all the family. Are you guys coming up for christmas?

Andrea said...

Looks like fun! Baby Asher is cute... I;m pretty sure we heard her screaming in L&D. :)

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh how fun! She is a little monkey! I love it! We were gonna stop by but you didn't answer your phone...looks like you were all up to some really great fun! Please do let us know when you'll be up! We'd love to see you guys!

Andrea said...

Do you still live in Cedar? It feels like forever since I've seen you... We miss ya!
Finals all done... one more semester. I bet you're so excited!