Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just an Update!

I should be studying for my pharm test while I am here at work but blogging is just more fun right now...actually it's amazing what I find to do sometimes just so I don't have to study, it seems to be all what I do!! But only 3 weeks left and finals!! Yeah..I love the program but I am completely excited to be a MOM all summer! I was spoiled spring break and got just a glimpse of how nice it is going to be...playing at the park, going for walks, enjoying the weather, laughing at Ems cute little ways, cleaning (yes cleaning!), making dinner for my hubby, and being around with my hubby to actually be a wife!! It was so fun, I was in Heaven!!
We stayed here in Cedar most of the week and enjoyed the weather and being home! This is what I found Emma doing while I was in the kitchen...pulling out all of her wipes and throwing them around her!

Kaye and Kelsey came to Cedar for a few days and then headed to St. George, but on their stay in Cedar they watched Emma while we had a date to the movie! As you can tell Ems LOVED having them tend..she got treats..frazels are so yummy;) I love this pic cause if you look close you can see it falling down her chin!

Ems and I took a trip to St. George to see Kelsey and Kaye and after shopping and finding some cute outfits for Ems for summer we headed to see my grandpa and grandma! It was so nice seeing them, it seems that when they are in St. George we don't get to see them very often even though they are so close! We enjoyed the afternoon with them visiting and Ems entertaining us. Emma loved it on their grass, it was so green and soft, grandpa is making her laugh..so precious!!

My grandpa would do this for us as kids and has continued to do it with all of his great-grand kids too...he puts his finger in his cheek and pops it. Emma just stared at him trying to figure out what he was doing;)
For St. Patty's day Ems and I made green pancakes, milk, and applesauce for breakfast for Daddy!

Then at the end of the week all 3 of us headed back down to St. George to hang out with Kaye and Kelsey again! It was so nice and relaxing! We went shopping when we first got their and found Emma's Easter dress and these cute glasses that we are trying to get her to wear! We would have to distract her with other things so she would keep them on but all in all she did really good...I was impressed! Thanks guys for playing with us for a couple of days...I didn't want to leave!

The rest of the time we hung out at the house enjoying the company and weather! We took Ems to see the ducks and swans...this swan wasn't very nice it would follow you wherever you went and if you got too close snap at you! But she is pretty!
I love this picture of her in her cute sun hat from Nana and her chin rolls!

Since spring break our lives have been consumed with school and work! Andrew is in his last semester of the MBA program so he has been really busy with classes and his big final project! He amazes me at how he gets everything accomplished and does so well in class, and doesn't seem overwhelmed...me on the other hand, not so smooth flowing! But I am getting there...yeah;)

6 comments:

Jared and Katie said...

Emma is seriously so cute! Are you excited to be done for the summer? I sure am! Looks like you're staying busy! Me and Jare are planning on coming back down during the summer to do some hiking so we'll definitely have to go with you guys!

Makell Wintle said...

I've totally been to that place with the mean goose! haha. Glad you're doing well!

Julie Harward said...

You guys are working so hard, I really admire you both. Emma makes me laugh out-loud..she is so cute!

Andrea said...

Myla and I actually went shopping in St George. It was nice... just the 2 of us, doing whatever I wanted, at our own little pace. It made me excited for the summer.
I love all these pics. Emma is so cute! And really getting to a fun stage.

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see her! She is darling! Looks like you all had fun time! I'm excited for you to be "just a mom" this summer!" I can only imagine, but I imagine it being nice at times! You deserve it!! Love ya and See you soon!

Hayley said...

Oh! She is so cute! You should have called when you were down here silly :)

I hope you have a great Easter weekend :) I'm going home for Brock's homecoming, if you happen to be heading that way give me a call.

Love ya